Literature
首页药品天地家庭药箱用药指南

这种片剂不能压碎服

来源:《中国医药报》
摘要:Shopassistant:Hello。Shopassistant:PleasegothiswaytotheOTCcountertoselectsomemedicine。Shopassistant:Howoldisshe。Shopassistant:Well,Icanrecommend“Qinjiangtablets”。...

点击显示 收起


  
  店员:您好!请问您需要什么帮助?
  Shop assistant: Hello! Can I help you?
  顾客:我想给我孙女买点去火的药,她最近大便干,尿也有些黄。
  Client: I need some medicine for my granddaughter. She has dyschesia and her urine is yellow.
  店员:您跟我来,您可以到OTC柜台自选药品。
  Shop assistant: Please go this way to the OTC counter to selectsome medicine.
  顾客:我看还是您帮我选吧,药我不敢乱选。
  Client: I think it is better if you choose some for me, since I amnot certain.
  店员:您孙女现在多大了?
  Shop assistant: How old is she?
  顾客:她3岁多一点儿。
  Client: Just over three.
  店员:嗯,我推荐您用“清降片”,这药挺合适的。
  Shop assistant: Well, I can recommend “Qinjiang tablets”.
  顾客:是片的,那我就得把它压成末,这样方便给她喂药,要不然,这小家伙不吃。
  Client: Oh, they are tablets, I will have to crush them into a powderor she will refuse to take them.
  店员:您可别把这药压成末,因为这药是薄膜包衣的,糖衣一旦破裂,便失去了特定的保护、遮味、隔离等作用,不但会降低疗效,而且还可能对胃黏膜产生较强的刺激作用,出现恶心、呕吐,甚至胃出血,特别是儿童和老人,用这种方法服药更不安全。
  Shop assistant: Don''do that! The tablets are wrapped in a layer ofthin film. Whenever it breaks, the film will lose its protective qualities,which not only reduces the effect of the medicine, but also results in serious irritation to the gastric mucosa. As a result, patients may feelsick, vomit and even have stomach bleeding. This is especially dangerous for children and the elderly.
  顾客:那是不是把胶囊里面的药粉倒出来喂给孩子也不对呀?
  Client: Well, is it also wrong to take the powder out of capsules?
  店员:是啊,许多胶囊属于缓释药物,在人的肠胃里慢慢释放剂量,使药物作用持久,体内药物浓度均衡。若倒出来吃,破坏了原药设计,就会影响药品疗效。
  Shop assistant: Yes,the potency of many capsules is released slowlyin the stomach and intestine, which makes the drug''s effects last longer and keeps the balance of the drug''s density. Removing the powder will reduce the potency of the medicine.
  顾客:哎呀,看来是不能随便改变药的服用方法。
  Client: So you mean I can''t change the way the medicine is taken.
  店员:要是您的孙女实在拒绝服片剂,您可以让她用这种颗粒剂,效果也不错。
  Shop assistant: You can give your granddaughter granules instead ofcapsules, they have the same effect.
  顾客:好的,就听您的。我去结账了,谢谢!
  Client: Ok, your suggestion is very useful, I''ll check it. Goodbye!
  店员:不客气。
  Shop assistant: You''re welcome。
  顾客:再见!
  Client: Goodbye!
  店员:再见!
  Shop assistant: Goodbye!
   (赵喜君 华铮 王立峰)
作者: 2007-8-16
医学百科App—中西医基础知识学习工具
  • 相关内容
  • 近期更新
  • 热文榜
  • 医学百科App—健康测试工具